How do I simulate the above circuit in LTSPICE? The way I have it set up right now gives me a singular matrix error which I don't understand. Vi is a AC signal with a frequency of 100kHz and a small amplitude of less than 10mV.
- Electronic – Why does the gain of a RC filter vary with input amplitude in LTspice
- Electronic – LTSpice Frequency variable source
- Electronic – Simple model for a loop antenna for LTspice simulation
- Electronic – Proper way to demonstrate reverse recovery time of a diode using SPICE simulation
- Electronic – LTSpice error with V() function, … when referencing net within a subckt (V(subCktName.NetName))