I was going through timers in pic and found that there are so many timers available in micro controllers. For example a PWM time base is driven by Timer2. My doubt is why there are so many timers? Why cannot be there a single timer for example just timer1 alone for the complete micro controller.
- Electronic – Why do microcontrollers have so many functionalities at once
- Electronic – Flashing of microcontrollers
- Electronic – arduino – Electric Timer With a Micro-Controller
- Electronic – Why does TI have so many microcontrollers
- Electronic – Can the STM32 DMA speed be controlled by the timer
- Electronic – Software timers and interrupts on a microcontroller