I have a 5V PWM signal around 500Hz. I want to have 0-10V analog output from this. I considered using a MOSFET to step the 5V PWM to 10V PWM and using a low pass filter at the output to achieve my goal. However, I want to see other ways of doing this. What are my options?
- Electronic – Analog Fan control via PWM
- Electronic – the name for an IC that accepts an analog voltage and outputs a proportional PWM signal
- Electrical – Beaglebone PRU PWM to Audio Signal
- Electrical – Increasing arduino PWM signal voltage from 5V to 10V using a transistor
- Electronic – PWM to analog 1-10V converter: help to understand how it works
- Electronic – Analog signal exchange between microcontroller and PLC
- Electronic – PWM to analog converter