Electronic – arduino – Does something like a “reverse jumper wire” exist


All these kits you can buy for arduino come with "jumper wires" which are great for connecting a pin on the arduino to a breadboard. But "pin" on arduino is the wrong word since it's a female part. The "jumper wires" are male on both sides. What about the times where you want to connect a pin from say, the Motor Shield to some other pin? I would need a female to female jumper wire. Do those exist?

Best Answer

Related Topic