I've fried two Arduinos before: one was an Uno, which I killed with too high of an input voltage, and the other was the ADK version of the Mega, which I never was able to conclusively determine what went wrong. This got me thinking: what are some things (perhaps not immediately obvious) that will damage Arduinos?
- Electronic – arduino – Problem with RF transmitter/reciever and VirtualWire
- Electronic – ArduinoISP fails with Atmega368, 168 – Device signature = 0x000000
- Electronic – arduino – just had an Arduino UNO bootloader replacement. Computer still won’t recognize it
- Electronic – Arduino, NPN and common cathode RGBs
- Electronic – arduino – Ways to configure and persist settings in Arduino-based hardware
- What tasks does Graphics hardware perform and what steps does it follow to do so
- Electronic – arduino – How to deal with the high amps in this Arduino circuit