This is a quick drawing of a circuit that I am trying to analyze. Basically, I want to know how to go about finding the collector current, to start. Is it possible to create a Thevenin equivalent circuit for the resistors in this model? If not, how do I start on finding the voltages?
- Electrical – How to find the thevenin equivalent in this circuit
- Electrical – How RF Choke doubles Vcc at collector in BJT Power Amplifier
- Electronic – Differential BJT Class AB amplifier DC analysis
- Electronic – How to measure collector current in BJT
- Electronic – Analyzing a simple circuit with transistor