For a voltage reference providing a reference to multiple devices, ADC, DAC, instrumentation amp… would there be some benefit in placing bypass caps right at the reference input to these devices even though they have high input impedance?
- Electronic – DAC as precision voltage reference
- Electronic – Tantalum capacitor as bypass for digital IC
- Electronic – Reducing noise on a voltage reference
- Electronic – DAC negative bias reference voltage
- Electronic – Precision Adjustable Voltage Reference
- Electronic – Op amp to supply current to 3 thermistors and an ADC voltage reference input