I want to make sure my product will work over a large temperature range of -40C to +75C. I can verify on the low end down to about -18C using a household freezer (which is probably good enough) but I'm not sure how to test it on the high end. Any tips?
- Electronic – Converting raw temperature data to Celcius L3GD20
- Electronic – Implementing an Avalanche Photo Diode Circuit
- Electronic – Can conformal coating help against high-temperature environments if the chips heat up as well
- Electronic – LTSpice: Can I vary schematic temperature over time
- Electronic – How to make electronic systems which work below −40°C (−40°F)