Is the difference between high- and low-speed CAN only with respect to baud rate values?
Is the CAN transceiver programmable for a range of speeds or is it fixed for a specific value? For example, can a high-speed transceiver can be programmed for 500 kbit/s or 1 Mbit/s?
What happens when a high-speed node is connected to a low speed node in the same network? Is it possible to get the data? Does it cause error frames?
- Electronic – Common mode choke parameters CAN circuitry – split termination concept
- Electronic – Can you use a CAN FD transceiver for low speed (fault tolerant) CAN
- Electronic – Is there hardware compatibility between CAN 2.0 High Speed, Low Speed and CAN-FD
- Electronic – Controller Area Network – RLC filter for filtering noise
- Electronic – CAN-BUS line goes bus off state at high temperature(70C°)