Lots of industrial electronic hardware mounts to DIN rail. I would think there must be a weight limit to such mounting. But I haven't been able to identify one. Is there a defined weight limit, either by written standard or accepted practice?
- Electronic – Does a switch schematic symbol have a conventional “polarity”
- Electronic – What security risks does the Test Access Port (TAP) introduce
- Electronic – How to deal with non UL DCDC converters
- Electronic – Why do commercial components have a temperature range of -40 to 85c
- Electronic – Where to measure ambient temperature limit inside of an enclosre
- Electronic – Are pins supposed to have the same thickness by some standard