I want to build my own PIC programmer, can any one point me into right direction. Links, tutorials, books etc would be very helpful ? The programmer should use USB for communicating with the computer but even Serial port communication will also work?
- Electronic – Internal oscilator vs external and Serial port question
- Electronic – Reading an IR signal and running one of 5 motors
- Electronic – Is it possible to program a AT89S51 chip with a USB to TTL(UART) converter cable or Arduino
- Electronic – How to protect a MAX232 from PIC programming high voltages
- Electrical – PIC16F1718 UART not working
- Electronic – How to program an Atmega32u4 over USB with this schematic
- Electronic – How to establish communication between microcontroller on a bread board and laptop using usb cable