Specifically if the cathode and anode are known materials how do you calculate the theoretical capacity and energy density of the full cell? For example if you have a Lithium Iron Phosphate cathode and graphite anode.
- How to calculate lithium-ion battery energy density
- Battery chargers – AGM and lithium
- How to calculate how much energy a circuit wiill use, to find the appropriate battery
- Electronic – Lithium Ion Battery Capacity: Discharge Analysis
- Electrical – How to determine lithium battery versus the internal battery cells