I need to design a PCB layout to a system using an isolated communication with optocouplers, what means that I need separated ground areas, each one on one side of the communication that I want to isolate. So, is that possible to do it? How could I do it in a simple way?
- Electronic – Controlling multiple triacs with microcontroller for light dimming: where to use optoisolators
- Electronic – a reasonable isolation voltage for an optocoupler/digital isolator
- Electronic – Decision on connecting Earth Ground to one of Two GND pins
- Electronic – Multiple ground planes with optocoupler
- Electronic – Having two different ground planes on the same layer Eagle
- Electronic – How to create a mixed signal pcb