I'm interested in measuring the back-EMF of a motor to determine a motor's speed because it's cheap and requires no additional mechanical parts. How can I measure the back-EMF when I'm driving the motor?
- Electronic – Torque relationship to speed in a DC motor
- Electronic – motor Back EMF phase differences
- Electronic – Does inductive back-EMF create significant radiated emissions on long load wires
- Electronic – Back EMF of DC motor – protection
- Electrical – How does a generator not stop itself
- Electronic – Can measuring back EMF spikes damage the oscilloscope