I think I read somewhere on the internet that an LED could be used as a wavelength-sensitive photodetector. Could any of you point me to a electronics beginner-friendly article or tutorial on how to do this?
- Electronic – UV Led / Did I get Harmed
- Electrical – Dimmable AC LED controlled by Arduino
- Electrical – How to connect an LED indicator to a circuit
- Electronic – Designing a fast LED-driver from scratch
- Electronic – How to map RGB LED to wavelengths
- Electrical – Connecting 12v Parallel LED Series to Arduino