Other than the obvious eating them, is it possible to squeeze enough electricity out of a coin cell battery to cause harm? Maybe using a boost converter with a large capacitor? Or maybe using a bunch of them in series?
- Electronic – Boosting a Lithium Coin Cell
- Coin cell battery to 3.3V
- Electronic – Is it viable to power a circuit board featuring an SD card using a coin cell battery
- Electrical – Will a CR2477 coin cell battery make a nichrome wire glow
- Electronic – Powering 3.3v-5V LED strip with 18650 batteries
- Electronic – Maximum discharge rate of coin cell batteries
- Electronic – Protecting a coin cell from high current spikes – using a capacitor or not