I'm restoring an old tube radio. When looking into the schematics I noticed that they drew 2 resistors in parallel instead of 1 resistor, between the power transformer and the rectifier tube. Is there any benefit from installing 2 parallel resistors instead one resistor?
- Electronic – Are these resistors in parallel
- Electronic – Resistor instead of flyback diode
- Electronic – Using multiple current sense resistors in parallel to handle a high current measurement with cheaper resistors
- Electronic – Is it OK if a newly purchased electrolytic capacitor is supplying higher capacitance
- Electrical – Why is there no resistor in a christmas LED string light
- Electronic – Why would a tube radio leave the 6.3V heater tap on the transformer disconnected
- Electronic – Powering 6E1P vacuum tube VU meter