Everything I read says that the ATmega328 can provide 40mA per pin. However when I've measured the actual current provided by one pin it was showing 80mA. It was the same on every pin I tested. Anyone else noticed this? Or is it just unique to this specific one?
- Electronic – Abstract Datasheet Dimension Notation
- Electronic – Tolerance of a ceramic capacitor
- Battery gauge – Microcontroller 3.3V using a 4.8V NiMh battery source
- Electronic – Clock signal from Atmel ATMega chip
- Electrical – ATMega328P – faulty ADC behavoir – update
- Electronic – SPI Flash Memory with ATMega1284
- Electrical – AVR Can Write I2C, but Fails to Read (Fails to Write Register Address)