Are there removable/soluble potting compounds that are moisture-proof yet removable without damaging electronic components? I've been able to plunge-mill potted devices to get near enough to components or test points to take measurements. A potting compound that is soluble in some sort of solvent would make failure analysis and rework easier.
- Electronic – cheap thermally conductive, electrically insulating potting compound
- Electronic – USB Circuit Failure After Potting
- Electronic – Waterproof enclosures
- Potting transformers for mechanical noise reduction
- Electronic – Is hot melt glue suitable as potting compound
- Electronic – Can you tell me more about “re-enterable” potting compound