I am working my way through Make: Electronics. For some experiments in this book, you need a 2N6027 programmable unijunction transistor (PUT). The shop I am buying my parts from doesn't have this exact model, but the 2N6028. The combined datasheet for both models shows some differences. I am wondering whether they are similar enough for simple experiments are whether I should try finding another one that matches the 2N6027.
- Electronic – Early Effect, Ebers-Moll, Common Emitter Resistance, reverse alpha/beta and saturation current
- Electronic – Trouble with first part of Experiment 11 (Make: Electronics)
- Electronic – 2N6027 variants
- Electronic – LTSpice Simulation Problem – Controlled Rectifier Single Phase Dual Converter
- Electronic – Is a 2N3906 an appropriate replacement for a BC158(B) in audio amp circuit
- Electronic – Classic multivibrator circuit and LTSpice, why is there reverse voltage on base even with diode