This has driven me mad, I've searched for this on google and am now going to the world to find out what the part is called. I've tried things like "Gang bar", "shared cover", did a google image search of the two images I have, and anything else I could think of, but without knowing what it is I cannot accurately search for it. It's a part that can connect multiple toggles together for an action, usually to "off", sometimes allowing for individual "on" activation. Attached are two pictures to assist. It's the Black bar on the brass switches image and the two Chrome bars on the other image. Any help is appreciated.
- Electronic – this part? PN:R19F 2E
- The IEC 60617 schematic symbol for jumper and test point
- Electrical – schematic symbol from power supply, two triangles pointing together
- Electronic – this schematic symbol
- Electronic – the correct schematic symbol to use for virtual ground
- Electronic – arduino – this symbol on the Arduino Uno schematic