I'm designing an embedded Linux board for use as a web-based controller. It will be based around an Atmel AT91SAM9G20, which uses an ARM926EJ-S core. Anyone have particularly good or bad experiences with bootloaders? More broadly, how should I go about building/choosing a Linux distribution for this board?
- Electronic – ARM Cortex (M3-M4): manufacturer and development IDE
- Self Balancing Robot using Computer Vision
- Electronic – n open source USB to JTAG circuit I can include in the PCB design
- Electronic – Move embedded programming from Keil to Linux
- Electronic – Atmel SAM E70 (ATSAME70Q21, Cortex-M7) battery backup