Let's say I produce 1000 FPGAs, what percentage of these 1000 FPGAs are considered super fast, fast, medium, and slow? Does it look like a normal distribution, exponential, linear, etc.? Does anyone have any data they can share or point me to regarding this?
- Electronic – What’s the best method of measuring displacement and speed without resorting to GPS
- Electronic – Why MCP73871 lithium battery charger IC takes so long
- Electrical – Help to Identify this IC chip
- Electronic – Why does the Dual Speed Dahlander motor need a bridge in the fast speed configuration
- Electronic – What’s the relationship between chips, wafers, and dies in a computer