While searching about power factor correction topologies, the topology I came across almost all the time was the Boost PFC topology, and I'd like to know why? why is it the most widely used one, in comparaison to say, buck PFC or flyback PFC.
- Electronic – Power Factor Correction increases circuit total power
- Electronic – Inductors, Toroid or EE Core
- Electronic – Free Piston Stirling Engine Tuning Capacitor – Series Vs Parallel
- Electronic – a power factor correction choke (PFC choke) and how does it work
- Electronic – Why aren’t non-isolated DC-DC converters made for high wattage applications