Optic fiber with partial diffusion


I've seen a partially diffusing flexible optic fiber used in several places, but I can't figure out what exactly to google to find the stuff. Does it have a name?

I'd like to stick leds to each end of a ~50cm piece of it, and have it light up all the way.

Best Answer

I finally found the answer to be side glow fiber.