The name of the IC that runs a low-harmonic power supply


I'm interested in building an AC/DC converter for low-harmonic applications. Single-phase AC input, followed by a rectifier and a PWM-controlled boost converter. I know there are ICs which are designed specifically to run converters of this type, but I'm not seeing any obvious keywords. What should I be looking for?

Best Answer