I am trying to assign an IP address to Interface g0/0 on a Cisco 892FSP. However, it keeps telling me that a layer two interface cannot be assigned an IP address. Any ideas?
- Cisco – AP does not have assigned IP address by DHCP
- Cisco – Connect a D-Link switch to a Cisco switch: the D-Link switch works fine without any interface configuration on Cisco switch
- Cisco: Two interfaces on one network
- Cisco – Oxidized Unable to Pull Cisco ASA Config
- Router – Assign DHCP IP address on Cisco router interface