In my server I can see that the fail2ban restarts every day. While checking the internet I can see that the logrotate causes this. I have disabled the logrotate of fail2ban by removing the fail2ban files from logrotate.d . Also checked all cron jobs and even checked /etc/cron.daily . But the issue still persist. Do anyone have any idea?
- Linux – How does changes in /etc/pam.d/common-session-noninteractive affect fail2ban and possibly other programs/services
- Why fail2ban 0.8 doesn’t start properly on Debain 7 Wheezy x64
- Iptables – fail2ban not banning, time is off, how to sync them
- Nginx – fail2ban: regex to block \x00 requests
- Linux – fail2ban doesn’t add IPs to ipset (firewalld)
- Fail2Ban not working on http-get-dos filter