I'm having trouble installing the Web Farm Framework (2.0) in Windows Server 2012. Has it been integrated in with IIS8 or another feature like AAR? I've looked in the Web Platform Installer and it is not listed. Web Farm Framework 1.1 is listed but seems to not work when installed.
Iis – Web Farm Framework on Windows Server 2012
- Iis – Web Farm Framework – Missing IIS features
- Windows 2012/IIS 8 + ASP.NET MVC Applicaiton 403.14 (Forbidden) – The Web server is configured to not list the contents
- Iis – Enable ASP.NET on IIS 8.0 (new web site on existing server)
- Error when installing AppFabric 1.1 on Server 2012 64bit
- Powershell – Installation of Windows Management Framework 4.0 (Powershell 4.0) on Server 2012 failed
Windows Server 2012 is not a supported operating system for the Web Farm Framework yet, as per this article: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27723. Also, WFF 2.x requires Web Deploy 2.0 and Web Platform Installer 3.0, neither of which are supported on Windows Server 2012 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25230 and http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6164).