I am attempting to install Ubuntu 10.04 on Hyper-V on windows server 2008 R2 but it continually fails. I have tried using a legacy network adapter and I keep getting a red screen saying installation step failed. Any ideas?
- Ubuntu 10.04 server, problems installing the desktop
- Linux – Hyper-V Ubuntu 10.04 Server Hard Disk Size
- Linux – Microsoft Hyper-V Server with Linux Guest (Ubuntu 10.04)
- BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER installing windows server 2008 r2
- Ubuntu Server and Hyper-V
- Ubuntu – Incredibly high latency for Ubuntu guest on Hyper-V
- Debian install on Hyper-V: “Unreachable Gateway”