I'm planning on stacking Dell PowerConnect 6248 switches together. I know that I need one stacking module in each switch, but I'm uncertain about the cabling. Since I only have two switches, do I need to loop them using two cables or will one stacking cable suffice? Thanks!
- Non-Default VLAN on Dell PowerConnect 6224 is Blocking All Traffic. Why
- Switch – Attempting to configure Dell PowerConnect 6244 No Output from Serial Port
- Dell PowerConnect 2848 Link Aggregation
- Spanning Tree Necessary With 2 Stacked Dell Managed Switches
- Switch – Dell PowerConnect reboot – View unsaved changes