I currently own a domain through Go Daddy and my website for my business is through google sites. I am getting ready to close my business but want to keep my email, due to another business I receive emails about. My email is @sportshealthandwellness, which is the domain I currently own but want to close. Is it possible to NOT renew my domain, but forward my @sportshealthandwellness emails to my gmail?
- Gmail – Forwarded email to another recipient DeliveredTo me
- Gmail – Forwarding emails from outlook.com to Gmail
- Gmail loses original “From” address when forwarding an email
- Gmail Forward email to group, with recipients replying to specific person
- Gmail filter forwarding – to numerous emails, most of which I don’t control
- Gmail – Email forwarding to Gmail and SPF
No. Owning an email from a domain requires that you own a domain. This is because email requires DNS records that require the purchasing of that domain. You may however just use the domain registration service without web hosting.