I recently left a university that uses a Gmail interface for its email accounts and have subsequently lost access through the university's site. However I had synced the account with the Gmail app on my phone and can still access the account through it. Is there any way I can regain access to the account through the regular Gmail web application?
- Gmail – way to make phone calls from Gmail when the new hangouts is enabled
- Gmail – How to extract caller Id picture from Gmail contacts
- Gmail – How to share access to a Google account
- Gmail – Can Gmail third party app access the phone number
- Gmail – How to allow a second person to login to a Gmail account with two step verification turned on