I use Google Apps with Catch-all filter. Now since I am the only user at my domain, I want to send the E-Mail the from email@example.com without verifying each username since I own all of them and they are just catch all. Is their any way to do this?
- Gmail – Send mail from a Gmail catch all address
- Google-apps – How to send mail via a Google Apps account without it ending up in spam
- Gmail – Send Gmail and Google Apps outbound emails through respective account servers
- Google-apps – How to grant access to everyone in domain to send e-mail on behalf of a particular account in Google Apps
- Gmail – Remove original sender address from “send mail as” in Google Apps
- Gmail – Adding “Send As” address in Gmail result in an SMTP DNS error