I have a Google Spreadsheet, which is accessible (only view) by anyone who has the link. I want to have an overview of every timestamp the document was opened by an not-logged-in (= anonymous) user. How can I do this?
- Google-sheets – the fastest way to use Google Spreadsheets by several users – from the same account or from different accounts
- Google-sheets – How to know who edited a Google Sheet anonymously
- Google-sheets – Why are the edits and presence anonymous in Google document when I’m signed in
- Google-sheets – Hide columns / rows for theself only not other users
- Google-sheets – record the users within a Google sheet
- Google-sheets – Allow others to make google spreadsheet copies that retain the view/edit permissions of its parent spreadsheet