I'm setting up a module and a form in my CommCare application that should only update the User Case data. I've set up the User Case data tab to update the User Case properties that I would like to store. However, I'm not sure if I should configure the case management tab in CommCare to "update or closes a case" or if I should leave that tab as "does not use cases." Is there a correct way to configure the case management tab so CommCare knows I'm only updating the User Case in this module and form? I checked the docs here: https://confluence.dimagi.com/display/commcarepublic/User+Case but didn't see a specific instruction about this.
- Can the CommCare Export Tool export mobile worker or location information
- Form and case properties not being saved when testing in a future date
- Does editing a form update the case property
- How to adjust the format of data displayed in the CommCare report builder table
- How to configure a case list to autoselect the child case of a parent case in Advanced modules
- How to trigger CommCare to create user cases
- Can you create child cases from a repeat group in advanced modules in CommCare