I have a power supply which should provide +12V but in my case it's only about 5v in output (checked on 1-2-7-8 and Gnd pins). I have tried to change LNK304P to new one but without result. So seems that problem in harness. I assume that problem with PC101 but Now I prefer to be sure before replacing component. Please help to understand could it be problem?
- Electronic – arduino – 12V supply to Vin Pin on Arduino
- Electrical – Arduino is not getting power from adapter or Vin
- Electronic – Ringing/Noise on smps output while BJT turns on
- Electrical – Incorrect Output From 7805
- Electrical – Calculate Inductance of a three phase transmission line
- Electronic – Choosing the correct Ground or Power net for internal copper planes in a 4-layered design