The way LPDDR2 connections are done with CA bus is different between these two processors. I thought since LPDDR2 is a JEDEC standard, these schematics should be interfacing with the same lines from their respective memory controllers. How would I figure out what lines from my processor to connect on the CA bus?
- Electronic – traffic generator (while using Xilinx Memory Interface Generator)
- Electronic – the difference between LPDDR2-S2 vs S4
- Electronic – How exactly does the transition between Software and Hardware occur
- Electronic – Standard Interface Between LCD and GPU
- Electronic – logic level conversions for opto-isolators in digital input acquisition