In integrated circuit manufacturing I came across the term "risk wafer" which seems to be different from a "normal" wafer. But I can't find any information online on what a risk wafer really is.
- Electronic – this chip and what is it for
- Electronic – Is it possible to find any information about a proprietary IC with no manufacturer name on it
- Electronic – Usefull 0402 and 0603 solderbridge footprints compatible with machine manufacturing
- Electronic – the minimum die area of a chip
- Electronic – Dual Inline Package and Chip
- Electronic – Accuracy of manufactured photocells (LDR) with respect to light intensity