I soldered some headers to a headphone line and was wondering how to make sounds come out of an audio device connected to that. I don't mean music, or anything advanced. Just two tones for RTTY. I'm using an arduino and know it has a sound library. Would that help at all?
- Electronic – Line level voltage to drive LED display
- Electronic – arduino – FFT Beat Detection Circuit
- Electronic – arduino – Any device with audio jack as UI
- Electrical – How to determine quality of headphone earbuds by spec sheet
- Electrical – Bluetooth sound streaming with arduino
- Electronic – Speakers Power and Quality Difference Factor