STM32 I/O pins are 5V-tolerant. I2C devices use open-drain outputs. I currently see no problem with operating an I2C bus with 5V devices from a 1.8V STM32 (with pullups to 5V). Is my understanding correct?
- Electronic – Bit-banging I2C question
- Electronic – ADC with I2C interface with multiple addresses
- Electrical – Connecting AVR running at 3.3V to a 2.8V I2C bus
- Electrical – 5V Tolerant I/O
- Electronic – Why I2C designed to work with pull-up resistors and not pull-down ones
- Electronic – 3.3V I2C Logic on 1.8V Device