I did clean my VGA adapter MSI Geforce gtx 1070 with compressed air and one smd component has gone, now the adapter did not work. On another adapter I found out the marking on the component body and it is just – VT. I have no idea what is this. Could somebody help to find out what is this. On the PCB it is marked as U506.
- Electronic – I need help to identify this old SMD device
- Electronic – Help ID SMD components
- Electronic – Component identification (SMD) – Beelink X55 Ultimate
- Electronic – Need help identifying burnt SMD
- Electronic – Looking for some help with SMD Component identification N51K
- Electronic – Help identifying cyan three lead component marked 270S