My customer's schematic uses a 0 ohm resistor for connecting analog(AGND) and digital (DGND). I think it is for testing, current measurement , fuse, jumper, test point etc but is there another reason?
- Electronic – Proteus VSM: digital vs analog resistor and LED
- Electronic – grounding issues in a PCB
- Electronic – Mixed Signal Grounding: Which approach will yield better isolation and analog performance
- Electronic – Splitting power planes on PCB
- Electronic – Where to put regulator when separating analog and digital grounds
- Electronic – Is it clever to put the AGND ground pour ONLY on the bottom layer and the DGND ground pour ONLY on top layer
- Electronic – Schematic representation of AGND and DGND in a shared ground plane design