I need to buy a few logic ICs. Which family should I get? HC? HCT? Which kind is best to have lying around in a parts box, for maximum compatibility with unpredictable future projects? Wide supply range, no extreme frequency requirements, etc. Schmitt inputs? Open outputs?
- Electronic – Should I use CMOS vs. TTL
- Electronic – the use of transistor in the input side in TTL logic family
- Electronic – Output of an TTL family gate for Vin=1.5V
- Electronic – what logic family does tri state logic fall into
- Electrical – How to build a digital potentiometer with standard value resitors and MOSFETs
- Electronic – 74S vs 74LS ICs UND EE201L