Trying to identify this rocker switch in a KRK speaker


I am trying to replace a broken (the rocker arm was pushed in) rocker switch on a KRK V4 speaker, and am looking for a suitable part number. I don't see a number on the switch and don't want to take it off until I get a good part since the speaker still sort of works and I need to use them every day.

Can anyone identify this switch, or possible give me some keywords to search for, for example on I'm not sure what language to use for the form factor, poles, conductors, etc. As far as I can tell it is an on-off-on surface mount with the voltage in the pictures, and there are 6 conductors exposed. See images below, thanks!

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

UPDATE: Added fourth photo with board layout

enter image description here

Best Answer

Actually saw this a little while ago today. Hope this is what you want?

I think you can find cheaper ones on ebay as well.

Related Topic