There are plenty of free SPICE and Verilog simulators out there such as LTSPICE or TINA or even WinSPICE. There are also several Verilog simulators as well. However, I am looking for free VerilogA simulators. Does anyone know one?
Electronic – Free VerilogA simulators
- Electronic – LTSpice, MAC97A8 TRIAC model, Vgs error
- Electronic – Relation between delta cycle and event scheduling in verilog simulation
- Can we simulate FPGA board
- Electronic – Nonlinear equation solvers in SPICE simulators
- Electronic – Is a circuit simulation package available with models from multiple vendors
- Electronic – Are there MOS VLSI Process Design Kits (SPICE models) for free SPICE simulators
The GPL spice simulator Ngspice has an extension called ADMS that compiles Verilog-AMS code into C code that works with the API used by spice simulators. So you'd end up with something that could be compiled into an executable that a spice simulator (like Ngspice) could simulate.
Since Verilog-A is apparently just a subset of Verilog-AMS, this may suit your needs.